• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Arizona dealerships

Recently moved from PA to Prescott AZ. My closest dealerships are in Phoenix. One in Chandler and the other in Scottsdale. Any recommendations on either of these dealers. Roughly the same distance to ride for me. Thanks

Recently moved from PA to Prescott AZ. My closest dealerships are in Phoenix. One in Chandler and the other in Scottsdale. Any recommendations on either of these dealers. Roughly the same distance to ride for me. Thanks
Welcome to the forum! As this is a question generally best answered in the area that services AZ, I'll move this to the regionals for you. Any other questions-just ask. Gary

I've used the one in Scottsdale for years (GoAZ) and occasionally use the one in Chandler (Victory).

Both are great, but the Scottsdale one would be an easier trip as it is in Northeast Maricopa, as opposed to far Southeast.

Purchased my bike at Victory BMW. They have done well for me so far. My neighbor just bought a k1600 from them and is very pleased. :thumb

I've used the one in Scottsdale for years (GoAZ) and occasionally use the one in Chandler (Victory).

Both are great, but the Scottsdale one would be an easier trip as it is in Northeast Maricopa, as opposed to far Southeast.

+1, Gunny; both dealerships have always treated me well, Scottsdale is much closer to you as AZ-J has stated. If you ride/own an Airhead Type 247, you want to use Moto Ghost - Omar in N. Phoenix on Deer Valley Road. If you ride/own a /2 you want Quality Cycle - Dave in Mesa on Main Street.

Can't say personally, but I've "heard" that the Chandler shop is part of a big chain of multi-brand dealers, and that the Scottsdale shop is superior.

First of all, Welcome to the group. I have no opinon on best service. I left Tempe (ASU) in 1986 and have only had brief visits since. However, if you get a chance during your travels, post some pics of Jerome area. I tell friends here on the east coast about the sign as you head out of Jerome heading to Prescott and i don t think they believe me. As i recall it is "curves" next 50 something miles. Thinking of it makes me want to call in sick for the next month or so.

While the dealer in Chandler generally will present the best price on a new bike, my experience with the service department has not been good and will not go back. No experience with the dealer in Scottsdale, but do not have a good feeling about the dealership.

We give our business to Iron Horse in Tucson. Pleased with the service for a number of years. Once in a while we will go to San Diego BMW. We live in Yuma, so the distance is about the same.

bob

Never said?

What Beemer he rides? So many models now. I am not a Prescott resident, but frequented there so much, might as well a been. You'd be lucky to find somebody like me, working on BMWs for 40 years this year:). I don't know the newest ones, last few years, but know the Hexheads real well, owning some, doing my own work. Airheads, of course:). KRS/KLTs too. Fs too. Been around a lot. Of course, I am not so frequent to the area any more and thought of moving there. Its real nice around Prescott, best of AZ., imo. Anyhow, shop around for a local wrench, knowing his wits around Beemers, save a lot of travel:). IF, just IF I show up and open my doors for work, you'll know it:). N.AZ is lacking this. Randy, about to retire, looking for another adventure. IF I can get off my GSA1200(touring) long enough:).:usa

Can't say personally, but I've "heard" that the Chandler shop is part of a big chain of multi-brand dealers, and that the Scottsdale shop is superior.

Both are own by a "chain". The dealer in Scottsdale has more eye candy and there are other brands right next door. Victory in Chandler is near where I work and they have been good with me thus far.

Back