• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Klim Latitude Jacket

beemeup

2009 R1200RT
I've been looking very closely at the Klim Latitude Jacket and am considering pulling the trigger on one. Has does anyone out there have one? What has been your experience with it? Is the sizing pretty much as they describe it? Do you feel it was a good value for your money? I've heard some positive comments from people about this brand, but there isn't a retailer in my area that keeps these jackets in stock, so I can't really try one on. Thanks for any and all information on this.

See sizing chart on this link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Klim-L..._Merchandise&var=&hash=item3f17885f55&vxp=mtr

Klim Latitude

Had my Latitude jacket for over a month and I am very satisfied with the quality and features of the jacket. Well worth the money ! I mail ordered it from from Revzilla and the sizing chart was spot on. In colder mornings, I wear a Patagonia nano puff vest or nano puff jacket under and I am toasty warm. In warm weather, it vents well but if it gets very warm, I will use my BMW Venting jacket. The styling is also great. Will buy the pants in the future.

I bought the Latitude jacket and pants for my trip to Alaska. They are top quality product and absolutely rainproof. Rode for hours in jungle type rains and cold temps and stayed dry and warm.

I am 5'9" average build and usually wear a 40 or 42 jacket or medium off the rack but ordered a large so I could fit gerbing jacket or other layers. With other layers it fits good but alone I find the jacket to be a bit on the large side but because I used it could not send it back.

That being said i was at a shop that had different sizes and tried on a medium and I know that I would not be able to put any other layers.

I am actually planning to sell it but have to get it cleaned up

Thanks!

Thanks for the information, I pulled the trigger on a Klim Latitude Jacket that is on closeout with Revzilla last night, I'm excited to see how nice this is based on your reports. Thanks again and happy trails.

No problem, just listed mine on ADV and F800. Complete set Jacket (L) and pants (36L) for $800 if you know of anyone else looking.

Bought the Klim Badlander Jacket and Pants prior to my trip to Alaska. It rained for 5 days straight and I stayed totally dry except for a couple of drips down the back of my neck. So far I'm impressed with the quality.

Back