• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

22 Sept 2012 - Lake Michigan 1000

iMav

On saturday, 22 Sept 2012, a few of us will be attempting the SS1000 around Lake Michigan.

We will be starting/stopping here:

Rick's Pioneer Mobil
112 N Port Washington
Grafton, WI 53024

We will meet a 1am and be headed out around 2-2:30am. Traveling counter-clockwise around Lake Michigan.

We would LOVE to have additional folks join us.

Nice area to ride up there around Grafton. I have been riding in Grafton and Port and to the Kettle Moriane area as well.

Good luck with your SS 1000.

That will put you through Chicago at what should be an non-congested time. This past Tuesday ~ 2-3 AM I was returning from the FingerLakes Rally and through Chicago on 41/I-94 I just had roll off the accelerator twice for speed checks, very little traffic.

Hope your SS 1000 goes well.

Back