• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Heading to Mexico Natl BMW Rally in Uruapan

Wife and I are riding to the Mexico national BMW rally, which is in Uruapan this year. Went last year when it was in Durango, Mexico. Had a ball. Going to cross the border at Ojinaga, hit the beach at San Blas, and hang out for a couple of days in Lake Chapala before going on to the rally. Anyone else going? Hotels near the main plaza are filling up fast - reserve now if you are going.

Wife and I are riding to the Mexico national BMW rally, which is in Uruapan this year. Went last year when it was in Durango, Mexico. Had a ball. Going to cross the border at Ojinaga, hit the beach at San Blas, and hang out for a couple of days in Lake Chapala before going on to the rally. Anyone else going? Hotels near the main plaza are filling up fast - reserve now if you are going.

From where? Who are you? No profile! Leaving when?

Jack

From where? Who are you? No profile! Leaving when?
Jack
Jack,
Well, I guess it's time to update the profile--just did that.

From where - that's a hard question. Furtherest point this summer was Vancouver Island, BC. We are going to be visiting friends in Santa Fe just before leaving for Mexico, so I guess we should say that we are leaving from Santa Fe. Planning to overnight in Alpine, TX on Oct 14 and cross the border the next morning. Will hook up with Skip's Moto-Discovery group if we can. Have gone on-line and done the border paperwork for crossing at Ojinaga, Mexico.

Hi Don, just had a little surprise surgery and slow getting back to you. I just comitted to another ride end of Oct. with SEATRIDERS so I guess the MX trip is off. Possible Ensenada/Baja trip Jan 15 2013.

Jack Thanks for the reply

Hi Don, just had a little surprise surgery and slow getting back to you. I just comitted to another ride end of Oct. with SEATRIDERS so I guess the MX trip is off. Possible Ensenada/Baja trip Jan 15 2013.

Jack Thanks for the reply

Hola Jack: Please keep me informed, for your Baja trip! Are you posting it to AZ Beemers?

Back