• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Updated!

Sue

Friend of the Marque
Hey folks ...

The BMW MOA Rally web page has been updated with the [tentative] rally schedule, a list of vendors who have registered to date, and a list of all of the seminars.

We have some seminars that you aren't going to want to miss!!!! :clap

Check it out.

Some of the seminar titles certainly do look interesting. I look forward to seeing more details.

I do feel sorry for those who are going to be competing with George Thorogood on Friday night. I would think that most everyone would go to see Thorogood - even if they don't really like his music. This is almost a (an?) historic event.

Can't wait! :thumb

Wanting to skip obligations

Sue,

You guys are making it painful for me... :cry Making me think AWOL isn't all that bad... Just kidding...

Derek

Too bad the tech seminars overlap so much. One that I want to go to overlaps with one that I'm involved in. Is there any way to lessen the overlap, by spreading the sessions out over more of the day?

Sorry -- no can do

AntonLargiader said:
Too bad the tech seminars overlap so much. One that I want to go to overlaps with one that I'm involved in. Is there any way to lessen the overlap, by spreading the sessions out over more of the day?

The rally program was put to bed over a month ago.... Sorry we can't accomodate your request. I am amazed how much work it takes to put this schedule together. 6 seminar buildings, all being used for three solid days. How cool is that!

:clap

Back