• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New guy from Greenville, SC - R1200RT

bikerpaul

Hello all, I purchased the demo R1200RT my dealer had today. 2012 RT with all but traction control and tire pressure monitoring device. I have owned Harleys, Triumph, Ducatis and after test riding this R1200RT on Saturday I was hooked. A bike that does a great job in the handling department, a mile eater all while hauling a decent load of clothes. I look forward to reading about other's stories and what they are doing with their bikes. I also look forward to meeting folks at rally's etc. My demo bike has a Cee Bailey windscreen on it that is fabulous in keeping the buffeting to a minimum and I also got the free GPS with mount.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Sounds like your ready to roll. The rallys are great. M wife and I attended this year's international rally in Sedalia, MO and had a great time. We already have hotel rooms set up for next year's rally in Salem, OR. That would make a great road trip for you on that RT. And you'll find you ill meet all kinds of people along the way. BMW's just seem to attract people where ever you go.

Great rides

I'm envious for sure! Especially with all those great rides within a couple hours of you. Use the search feature and the knowledge bank on this site to learn about the bike.

And welcome!

Welcome aboard !! Glad to have you here. I predict you will grow to love that RT even more... that is one nice bike!!

It's been a while since I've seen a new member from SC. Enjoy your RT and welcome to the party!

It's been a while since I've seen a new member from SC. Enjoy your RT and welcome to the party!

Yeah I've never understood with all the great riding and plethora of riders why I don't see more people on motorcycle forums (HD, Ducati or BMW).

Rt

Congrats, I bought a new one in April and am really enjoying it. I'm headed out to NC week after next, just got back from CA. You're gonna like it.

Welcome....

and Congratulations on the purchase. I suspect you will enjoy the bike as much as we all do.

How about sharing a picture of the bike?

Aloha.

Back