• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dealer recommendations

jnrugg

While in northern NH this weekend my final drive gave out.
If I had known the symptoms I could have dealt with it earlier.
It is being trailered back to my house tomorrow by a fellow club member who was with us.

I have 2 options, pull the drive myself and send it off or have a local dealer take care of it.
I live in Danielson, Ct. which is NE CT. along the RI state line.
The closest dealers are Wagners in Worceter, Max in Hampton and Razees in RI.

I am looking for recommendations or experiences with these dealers, esp if they did any final drive work.

Thanks, :wave

MAX BMW is in Waterbury (on the other side of the state) and they are a class outfit. I and my neighbor have had excellent service experiences at both the Brunswick, NY and North Hampton, NH locations. In fact, during my 6000 service, they discovered a loose FD bearing(s) and rebuilt it under warranty. I believe it was the Waterbury location where all MAX's stores sent their RR's for the recall work.

Good folks! :thumb

While in northern NH this weekend my final drive gave out.
If I had known the symptoms I could have dealt with it earlier.
It is being trailered back to my house tomorrow by a fellow club member who was with us.

I have 2 options, pull the drive myself and send it off or have a local dealer take care of it.
I live in Danielson, Ct. which is NE CT. along the RI state line.
The closest dealers are Wagners in Worceter, Max in Hampton and Razees in RI.

I am looking for recommendations or experiences with these dealers, esp if they did any final drive work.

Thanks, :wave

If you want to get it fixed anytime in the next six weeks call Max. They will also handle pick up and delivery. I suggest you call Joe Warner in the NH store and tell him your issue. You're almost centered up between NH and CT and either store can fix you up quick.

They open tomorrow at 9. 603 954 2877 is the number of the NH store or call Max in Ct at 203-740-1270

His locations are at:

https://www.maxbmwmotorcycles.com/contactus.html

Back