• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Clearwater lights.

i-scream-stop

iscream-stop
I picked up a set of Clearwater "Glenda" lights at the rally and put off installation a couple weeks till I did my 12000 service when I would have all bodywork off. After my over-complicating the install, and a few conversations with Skip from Clearwater, They finally went on and WOW what a difference they little guys make. I am a third shifter and ride to and from work every day in dark. All I can say is they worked with me to the tee and made sure I was happy with everything and that they worked great.
To start with the brackets they sent me were not the ones that fit my '01 LT, they were for later model with different brakes. They quickly made up another set a for my bike and expressed them out to me, not even the smallest hassle. Then skip spent some time on phone with me till I got them to work because the std. color wires that they are use to are not the ones on my bike for some reason.
It is great to find a company that really has customer service and stand behind their product. The installation would be very easy if I were thinking straight. (way to many projects going on) They work so well, I am ready for another set.
Let there be light!

I picked up a set of Clearwater Kristas for my GSA yesterday - after having ordered them about a month before. I was beginning to feel a little buyer's remorse because of the cost. (I had to replace stock I'd busted in a gravel tip over.)

Boy oh By! These things are great. Much better illumination and much sturdier construction. Plus they look cool. I think I'm going to like these. :)

Glad to hear from you that the company is such a stand-up organization. That makes me feel even better about my purchase.

Back