• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Greetings from Columbus, WI!

iMav

Just picked up a 2010 R1200RT earlier today. I've been riding constantly since the early 80s, but this is my first BMW.

I traded my 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R in on it. I had my ZRX set up as my "sports tourer", but it never was really up to the task. A 1500 mile weekend on the ZRX sealed the deal...I need something with longer range, more comfort, and more storage. The R1200RT fit the bill!

Welcome! Been through Columbus a few times. The restaurant next to KT is a good place. Planning on any rallies or other events?

Looks like there is a rally in Tomah and one in the Dells coming up.

I'm going to see about attending both of those.

I'm always at the Slimey Crud..will haul out my Triumph for that.

Welcome to the family. Hope to see you at the Dells.

I'm easy to spot, old, bald, fat guy with facial hair. :wave

iMay...I'm just up the road from you in Mayville. I'm planning on making the Dells rally also and the Slimey Crud is always on my agenda. Did you get your RT at Mischler's? I got my 07' RT from Art back in March after riding HD for the past 30 years....took awhile, but I finally saw the light.

iMay...I'm just up the road from you in Mayville. I'm planning on making the Dells rally also and the Slimey Crud is always on my agenda. Did you get your RT at Mischler's? I got my 07' RT from Art back in March after riding HD for the past 30 years....took awhile, but I finally saw the light.

Check out this thread for a meet up for the Slimey Crud. This is posted on the ZRX forum, but we should have lots of different bikes with our group.

I did, indeed, buy my RT from Art Mischler in Beaver Dam...this past tuesday. :)

Back