• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Old biker, new R 1200 RT in Ohio

binkleylane

BinkleyLane
Just picked up my new RT from the dealer. No regrets and more than I expected. May be the best bike I have ever owned.
Hope to hear from some touring types in the SW Ohio area.
------
Have Bike. - Will Travel
Franklin, Ohio
:usa

2012 rt

Got the bike from OhioMotorcycle in Hilliard( Columbus ). They were very competive. Buff Thompson was my sales guy. Used 3easy from BMW. Read the fine print but I think its worth it.
:wave

Another welcome from Cincinnati!

flyhi2cfar - Your nickname reminds me of Richard Bach and Jonathon Livingston Seagull. "The gull who flies highest sees farthest".

Nice to hear from you.
Had that album about a hundred years ago.
Just installed my " free " Gps. Never follow the instructions. Teir routing of the wiring added about 2 hours to the job.:violin

Another new Ohio rider! Welcome! In case you weren't aware, there are a couple rallies and campouts coming up right here in Ohio. The Buckeye Beemers are having their annual rally in Shreve, just south of Wooster this weekend Aug 24-26.
The BMW RA Ohio region camp out is Sept 14-16 south of Mansfield near Bellville.
See the Ohio RA calendar HERE

Welcome to enjoying life.

If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, get married.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a BMW!

Back