Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: BMW Warning on water brand being used

North Ridgeville OH
    Dear Med Wet Executives,
    I have a concept vehicle I would like you to consider for your fleet. I feel that it would be a fine addition and could be very useful for roadside assistance and publicity at rallies.

This is a 1998 Harley Sportster 1200 that has only 10,000 miles.It is excellent shape.We bought it,took it to the shop and removed the rear rim,tire and shocks.We made a subframe that bolts up in that area. I built this to use as a rental item for Party Gator and it has been a huge sucess at ourdoor parties,bars, Nascar races.This was professionally built nothing is cobbeled on this unit.It has 4 blender bottles on the rear deck,also has a hookup for draft beer,and a pump system for dispensing alcohol.It is fully selfcontained when you start the motor and put into gear it turns the blender bottles on the back. This is a one of a kind unit and attracts alot of attention.I have receipts for $8500.00 but we are asking $5300.00 for it.

original ad:

Quote Originally Posted by Mika View Post
    P.S. How did you get hold of our brochure picture of the Med Wet rider fluid containers anyway?

Fly Over Land
    Curses...foiled again.
    Pass the mustard and UP THE REVOLUTION!

St. Paul Pioneer Press , Minneapolis Star Tribune