• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Blue Rally Shirts Available

chasman

Hey Everybody,

The blue rally shirts that sold out so quickly in Sedalia are available on line or by calling the headquarters office. See the home page or click the BMW MOA Merchandise link. FREE shipping!!!

We Ordered...

Even Rally Co-Chair Julie didn't get to the Country Store before the blue shirts sold out. She ordered two today and I ordered another shirt. It's now or never because once they're gone they're gone.

Yay!

Thanks for ordering more. I missed out on the first day because they sold out while I was volunteering. It goes to show that a great rally logo and a pretty shirt color are appreciated. I know my wife will love hers.

Well, not exactly available. I called yesterday after waiting several weeks w/o a shirt. In fact, they were taking orders at that time, not shipping. May not be shipped till sometime in September.

Shipping date of blue Rally Shirts??

Glad to hear the Rally shirts that were sold out are available online and will be shipped soon. I received the message back on 8/17 or so, placed my order online, see my credit dinged on 8/19 and have heard nothing about when they might be shipped until seeing the messages above. Was beginning to wonder if I had been duped. Can anybody confirm when they'll be shipped? Thanks.

Blue Rally Shirts Shipping End of September

I was told the blue rally shirts will be shipped at the end of September by Martha at the MOA office.

Ours also arrived yesterday. It was nice to be able to surprise my wife with one. They look great! Thanks for reprinting them.

Back