• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Colorado

67TigerMK11

Greetings from Sunny Colorado. New to the forum and my 2 week old new toy, an 87 k100. Have been lurking a while, and already learned a lot. High altitude plug, Tire info, low seat options, lowering info, etc. Looks like a great and very knowledgable forum. Thanks in advance. Jerry

Welcome

Welcome to the group and hope you enjoy the new bike! And, this forum is a wealth of information. :wave

Ride safe,

Welcome Jerry. Know Colorado well as I grew up in Arvada and my son lives in Highlands Ranch.

Glad to have you here. Hope to read more of your posts. :thumb

Good to have you here. A riding friend picked up an '85 K100 last year with 97,000 miles on the odom, and it runs like a top! He's having a blast with this bike.

Congrats with the new toy.

Back