• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cedar City Utah September ??

G

Gregg Turk

I registered for the Cedar City Utah rally some time back. Do they send out any confirmation or do you just show up??
Gregg Turk
99 R1100RT
St George UTAH

If you have any questions about your registration, give the office a call at 636.394.7244 and they will be glad to assist you. Have fun in Cedar City this has been a very popular event!!

Cedar City

Was unable (late) to get registered for the event and the primary motel. If I forgo meal and other arranged events, can I still get into the venue/vendor area? Just want to do a nice Fall ride. Don't mind paying a gate fee.

Back