Thread: Motorcycle Transport to AZ

Rally Rat

Motorcycle Transport to AZ

Does anyone have knowledge of a reliable transport company or individual who ships motorcycles from Illinois to Arizona? I'm considering moving my bike in the Fall.

I'm looking into Haulbikes out of Milwaukee, if you have any comments.

Thank you.
    Last edited by sudani; 07-28-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sudani View Post
    Does anyone have knowledge of a reliable transport company or individual who ships motorcycles from Illinois to Arizona? I'm considering moving my bike in the Fall.

I'm looking into Haulbikes out of Milwaukee, if you have any comments.

Thank you.
    Hate to be a negative guy but. Can't recommend any, but will recommend against Allied Van lines.

When the truck arrived with the one I bought from Florida, the driver said {I} should ride the lift gate up with him. He said hold the bike while I un strap it. Now back it out onto the lift gate and I'll lower you!....I said what the hell am I paying you for? He replied this is how we do it all the time. The lift-gate was wet and had snow on it, the motorcycle R1150R, & I barely fit on the gate, when he pushed the lever it free fell about 2 inches, me & motorcycle damn near went tumbling ...........NEVER again. I called and complained ,...might as well have talked to my cat. $500+ as I said NEVER again.

What bike? F650? Well, I wouldn't do it, but you could get someone to ride it out for you. Or better yet, ride it out yourself. Take 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 days and enjoy it.
    People ride further for less reason, you know.
    dc

I had bad Experience with a Uship shipper

This was my third bike I had used Uship for, but this guy who had over a hundred good reviews, well I have a check from the insurance company for $4905. to cover the damage he did shipping.

Haulbikes is a specialty shipper of bikes so I would not be too worried about using them.
    Tom
    '84 R100RT '04 CLC(gone) Honda NT700V
    BMW
    Beer Motorcycles Women

I'll ride it for you...

Ken
    IBA #44567 Pres. Springfield BMW Roadriders
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    -Albert Eienstein

I was looking to find a way to have a vehicle moved and found Keith Kodet from route55 transport who hauled a sidecar from Texas to Montana for me. He is located in Michigan and hauls all over the US. Currently he is returning to Michigan from Alaska where he has hauled some bikes from various areas of the US. He will be returning to bring them back later this month. His email is route55transport@gmail or phone 810 614 8038. Not sure which is the best way to get ahold of him while he is on this trip. His Alaska trip is part of a ride report in the adv site and there is some info in the vendors area of the same site.
    "Fools that we are, we have gone to war with nature. If we win, we die.". Silver Donald Cameron

Why not ride it and fly home?

Even if you only ride 500 miles per day, it's two nights in a motel and a one way ticket back.
    Bob Rippy
    IBA #451
    Tour of Honor Missouri State Sponsor
    14 R1200RT (currently parked) 07 R1200RT

Check theses guys out very reasonably priced. http://www.wolverinetransport.com/front.php