• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Missed out!

Polarbear

Polarbear
I got invloved, missed the final ceremonies, but met such fine folks in the process. We chatted away the evening, as the ceremonies were promptly moving without us. A first for me, missing out. I WOULD LOVE meeting the Head Chairs for next years rally in Salem and know they were at the ceremonies. I'm a talker upper, when it comes to these and find the chat never too soon to bring up. A year out is not so far and from experience, I can tell ya time flies. I did meet and shake hands with the Salem City folks in Sedalia. Nice chat and they were excited, knowing they were in our sites, 2013. I did a GS Chair job in Redmond and know too well the NW areas are sooooo very exciting to push agendas for. We have a gold mine of the best NAmerica has to offer in the NW, so bring forth the members, learn'em all the excitement to be had in the way NW again....For me, its an extended Alaska Adventure, one I've had my eyes on for decades now. Salem will add much icing on the cake:). Randy"Polarbear"Owens,GSA1200:thumb

Friend of the Marque, Ambassador, and 4th time Rally Chair is Deb Lower

She has several co-chairs as well: Rick Nelson and Jackie Mulhern.

My wife and I met someone (a gal, but I don't remember her name) in the MOA building in Sedalia. She gave us several magazines about the Salem area and Oregon in general. We have already secured our hotel room in Salem for next year's rally. Cannot wait as I will be incorporating it into my Alaska trip.

My wife and I met someone (a gal, but I don't remember her name) in the MOA building in Sedalia. She gave us several magazines about the Salem area and Oregon in general. We have already secured our hotel room in Salem for next year's rally. Cannot wait as I will be incorporating it into my Alaska trip.

Think I got the same magazine called "Travel Oregon"? Has maps of "scenic byways" and am going to plan at least 1 ride after I get there. Already have my reservations as well.

It seems like there will be alot to do once I get there.

Deb;

She's doing it again? Nice, we are friends and I did not see her this year in Sedalia. We are not too frequent, just aquaintances and I worked for her in Redmond/Gillette as GS Chair guy. Salem sure promises to be great, as the NW is always a favorite to me. Can't hardly go wrong, weather and scenery is so nice there. We may have to start a Alaska add on tour, becasue its so directly in line for many. I've already spoke with soooo many about this and a zillion options exist heading North from Salem. Ya'll get your Passports in order:). Randy:thumb

Back