• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New OH-IO Member

Turner00

Hello,

I am new to this forum as well as BMW. I have a 2012 R1200RT, I absolutely love this bike! I've been lurking in the forums for a little while while I learned about my, at the time pending purchase. Looks like a ton of great info & people. Can't wait to get you know many of you.

Thanks,
Jerry

Congratulations and welcome to the family! I too became a first time BMW owner with the '12 RT and have absolutely no regrets.

This is truly the best bike I have owned/experienced.

Hi Jerry, There are events coming up in Ohio if you'd like to meet some other BMW riders. This coming weekend the Buckeye Beemers are having their annual rally in Shreve, just south of Wooster.
The BMW RA Ohio region camp out is Sept 14-16 south of Mansfield near Bellville.
See the Ohio RA calendar HERE

"Don't drop your damned bike!!"
topheader_walter.jpg

Back