• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Fingerlakes Rally - Watkins Glen Labor Day Weekend

I will be there again this year. Only difference is I will be on a BMW this year :thumb

Missed it last year

Planning to go this year. Pack up the rig and head north from DC. Look forward to a nice cool rally experience. Last time I was at Finger Lakes the cool evenings were a great change from DC weather. If Bob leads a charity ride on Sunday morning be sure to watch for the horses & buggies on the way to church on the back roads.

Finger Lakes Rally

I sent in my registration a couple of days ago, I'm in! Looking forward to it, haven't been in a couple of years. One of the nicest rallies in this region.

Should be there with the Fiance!& friends

Hope we donÔÇÖt leave during a torrential downpour again! For those of us who stayed till Sunday!

I'm looking at the weather, first

Hope we donÔÇÖt leave during a torrential downpour again! For those of us who stayed till Sunday!

Yep, I've been at Finger Lakes for some stormy weekends, but I'm planning to ride over this year. I will check the weatherguesser, first. And second.

How early to I have to get there to cop a bunk in a bunkhouse? The tent has been retired; it is inconvenient to have to call 911 to get up off the ground in the morning.

Back