• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thanks Chasman

bmwgsrider

I like to thank you Chuck for hosting this years rally. Thanks for all the hard work that you and your wife did for putting this rally on. It was a pleasure to be able to meet you.

Wow Chuck, you're awake? I thought you'd still be in your post rally coma!

Very nice rally Chuck. You, Julie, Bob and Sue had every aspect of the event excellently planned and executed.:clap:clap

This stuff don't just happen!

Stan Herman
MOA Director
MOA Ambassador

Fairgrounds:)

Them there fairgrounds were first rate, GOOD choice. Those not attending missed out and those that did got a treat, because these facilities were rock'in:). MO. takes good care of their State fairgrounds, it showed:). Ya'll done GOOD. This one ranks "one of our" BEST EVER rally sites picked,imo....I'm a old rally veteran here:). Randy. PS; my only other very high pic was RedmondOR..SedaliaMO. Rock'd.

A quick follow up!

I'm not a pooper on many other sites, all these years, AS MANY have been exceptional to me. Just I have these two as great memories for sites that were appealing the most:). Man, we've had a lot(40years) and they all have been really neat. Won't ever forget that Olympic Pool at FredricksburgTX Rally:). How cool was that! We all have some good favorites, I'm sure. CAN WE get a pool again???Tall order. Randy:thumb

Thanks team JCB.

If the average member knew how much time it takes over a year and a half to get ready for a rally, and how much time and attention is needed during a rally, such member would be a lot more eager to go with the flow and not criticize the event.

Average member

As an average member, I'd like to add my thanks to all those who put their time an energy into preparing for and during the rally. Also, all those volunteers. I had a great time and appreciated the A/C facilities. I thoroughly enjoy the closing ceremonies in that arena! Well done everyone! I will continue to attend BMWMOA Rallys.:thumb

Mike Horne
76 R90/6
93 R100R Legend

Thanks team JCB.

If the average member knew how much time it takes over a year and a half to get ready for a rally, and how much time and attention is needed during a rally, such member would be a lot more eager to go with the flow and not criticize the event.

I totally agree. Sedalia was my 1st and it was fantastic for the time I was there.

It's interesting as I read thru some of the posts criticizing the rally that so many of the people writing those posts were
not even at the rally.

It was a great event. I already have my hotel reservations for next year and I can't wait for the 2,200 mile ride to Salem.

Many thanks to all who worked so hard to make this possible and to all who volunteered and supported the rally.

Thanks team JCB.

Outstanding job by the Rally Chairs. This was my 3rd Rally in the last 4 years (missed Redmond, OR) and easilly the best.

The whine cellar

I totally agree. Sedalia was my 1st and it was fantastic for the time I was there.

It's interesting as I read thru some of the posts criticizing the rally that so many of the people writing those posts were
not even at the rally.

It was a great event. I already have my hotel reservations for next year and I can't wait for the 2,200 mile ride to Salem.

Many thanks to all who worked so hard to make this possible and to all who volunteered and supported the rally.

The people who actually do the work have learned to live with the noise coming from the whine cellar. It was a great rally with a terrific venue and very comfortable temps for July. I only had one uncomfortable night...I blame it on Chuck.

Howlin at the moon

Chuck, Julie and Bob, enjoyed the rally( best ever) you guys did an out standing job pulling this thing off, the closing ceremonies will probability go down in the history books as one of the shortest and best by far. Lets' not for get the other chairs and their co-chairs and all the volunteers for all of their hard work. Thanks Guys. rich

Back