• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New member in Virginia

Birddog51

Been rideing for over 40 years. However my k1600 GTL is my first BMW. I have ridden it over 11,000 miles since 3rd week in Dec. and have to say this is by far the best bike I've ever owned or ridden.

Welcome to the forum! Nice part of the country to get to know your new bike!! Enjoy...

A good friend of mine has a GTL. He let me ride it for a while. Amazing bike. What part of Virginia you from? Where do you ride? You obviously spend time on the road.

I'm from the Eastern Shore of Virginia. I'm about 30 mi. north of the CBBT. Ride mostly north into Md. and Del. However I ride to Western Nc. and Tnn. alot. Love the mountains. The GTL is at home there.

Drove up 13 a couple of weeks ago on the way to Bethany Beach. A firend's family originally came from Birdsnest which I believe is south of you. Always wanted to get a picture of my bike in Berlin. :)

Welcome! I'm in Annapolis and one of my favorite rides is down into the Blackwater. I've been wanting to find those twisty back roads down near Crisfield and may try to get down your way soon. Give me a PM if you'd like to catch up for ride!

Bluehole,Birdsnest is about 6 miles from me.I might know his family as I have lived here all my life.
Pitts we still havn't had that ride yet. Will be going to the {Bieddog].Tom

Back