• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Riding Trousers & Storm Flaps

williambrown

Does anyone know of textile riding trousers where the inner waterproof liner does not have a rain gusset or storm flap behind the fly

Does anyone know of textile riding trousers where the inner waterproof liner does not have a rain gusset or storm flap behind the fly

The liner won't be waterproof if it doesn't have a gusset behind the fly.

I agree. But I sit behind an RT 1200 fairing. In all but absolutely bucketing rain ( I get off the bike then because the danger from cagers multiplies ) I only ever get water on the chest and the outside of the arms & legs. I wear a touring type jacket which effectively sits on the top of the seat . I have never been drenched in the crutch area of the trousers.

The mature gentleman riders will understand my reasons for my preference - its a matter of quick access in times of high demand, as they say

Back