• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Engle Motors in KC

Just our favorite dealer in the whole wide world! What a great family place!

Voni
sMiling

I've done a lot of business there. Very friendly crew and the Techs are knowledgeable.

After the National, they kept the shop open Sunday and Monday incase anyone had problems.

Here is a nice little rally story I have about Engle In KC.

When I got to my hotel Thursday a guy pulled into the parking lot next to me who was obviously having some mechanical issues. I walked over to him and asked if I could help in any way and he said no thanks because he had already contacted Engle and they told him to bring it in the next morning and that they had the parts to fix it within 2 hours. He said they also told him that if for some reason they could not get it fixed in that time frame that they would definately find a loaner bike they would give him and that he could return the loaner on Sunday or Monday so he would not miss any of the rally.

Thats some pretty darn good service if you ask me.

Here is a nice little rally story I have about Engle In KC.

When I got to my hotel Thursday a guy pulled into the parking lot next to me who was obviously having some mechanical issues. I walked over to him and asked if I could help in any way and he said no thanks because he had already contacted Engle and they told him to bring it in the next morning and that they had the parts to fix it within 2 hours. He said they also told him that if for some reason they could not get it fixed in that time frame that they would definately find a loaner bike they would give him and that he could return the loaner on Sunday or Monday so he would not miss any of the rally.

Thats some pretty darn good service if you ask me.
Along these same lines, there was an R100RS in the Airheads tent with a grenaded final drive. That was on Wednesday. On friday afternoon he rode out of the tent with a serviceable drive unit provided by Engle. Very impressive service on the part delivery and at a very fair price. I'd say that they are a top shelf outfit. They certainly saved that mans trip from turning into a disaster.

Thanks gents, I think Ive found a good one.....my GSA is being looked after, and I'm not fretting over it.

Thanks a ton!

Back