• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thanks from two of the rudest...

MANICMECHANIC

ABC,AMA(LIFE),MOA,RA,IBMW
SOB's you ever met! For those who volunteered in the Biergarten and know the story, and even for those who don't know the story, we did have some comic relief during the various shifts. No major problems, or even any minor ones either. Everybody did GREAT!

Looking forward to seeing you all somewhere down the road. In the meantime, ride safely!

Jim and Randy

You guys rock

What a great crew. The good part was that I did not buy a single beer.

I made a crack at two guys wearing USMC caps and they started buying me beers after they found out I was a Navy Corpsman attached to the USMC.

That was some incredible Porter; thanks for keeping it coming.

Ah crap, Jerry! Wish I'd known that! I would've hunted you down and forced a shot of Scotch onto you! I was a Corpsman with the 9th Marines and came back years later with the 2nd Marines.

Small world!

Pete

I had fun working the beer tent. It was nice to know I was bringing so much joy to other rally goers with not a lot of effort on my part. :nyah

Job well done! Thanks for all the hard work keeping us with cold beers in our hands when we needed them!

And, loved the Porter! Yum!!! :drink

Great Fun

once again I had a fun time on both sides of the bar- good catching up with friends old and new, hope to do it again next year!!
cheers,
Ian :drink (The guy with the kilt)

Back