• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Revzilla Gift Card Code

crossfire3006

crossfire3006
I picked up my Revzilla Goodie Bag at the rally this year but it did not contain the $15 gift card that was advertised. Does anyone know if the code is the same for each of the gift cards and what is that code? Thanks

No it's not. I was fortunate enough to have someone give me their card and I checked it against my own... each has a unique number so that it can only be used once. Sorry to give you the bad news. :(

No it's not. I was fortunate enough to have someone give me their card and I checked it against my own... each has a unique number so that it can only be used once. Sorry to give you the bad news. :(

Thanks for the post DERost. In that case, if anyone has one that they are not going to use, would you mind PM'ing me with the code so I may use it. Thanks everyone.

Mine is the trash can at my room in Sedalia...#330...oh wait, they probably emptied the trash by now... Sorry!! I did get the free beer, though!!

Thanks for the post DERost. In that case, if anyone has one that they are not going to use, would you mind PM'ing me with the code so I may use it. Thanks everyone.

I'll take one too!!! or 3... or 4 :wave

Did I mention I'm a terrific guy whose wife doesn't let him buy ANYTHING! :violin

Drat! I needed a poop bag in a hurry and I think my Revzilla coupon was still in the orange bag I used. Bummer because that brand new Anakee II I put on the sidecar rig is dead after 4000 miles; a discount replacement would have been nice. :banghead

That said, considering what I added to the bag, I would have zero interest at this point in recovering it!

Crossfire,

What a bummer! No free money. No free beer. I hope you managed to make it through the rally. ;-)

Instead of $15, I'll give you $20 for finding a bathroom.

Glenfiddich, I can't believe you pooped in our bag. That stinks.

When you are ready to to place an order shoot us a call or email and mention / link this conversation and the "secret phrase" that I just PM'd you. One time only!

-Anthony

PS. This is for Crossfire only and none of you will guess the secret phrase anyway. lol

success_kid_meme_-_no_poop_on_revzilla_bmw.png

I picked up my Revzilla Goodie Bag at the rally this year but it did not contain the $15 gift card that was advertised. Does anyone know if the code is the same for each of the gift cards and what is that code? Thanks

Good for you Anthony, well done!
And keep up with the great product videos... I wish all vendors did them. :thumb

Crossfire,

What a bummer! No free money. No free beer. I hope you managed to make it through the rally. ;-)

When you are ready to to place an order shoot us a call or email and mention / link this conversation and the "secret phrase" that I just PM'd you. One time only!

-Anthony

PS. This is for Crossfire only and none of you will guess the secret phrase anyway. lol

-Anthony

Anthony -- The poop bag was for my dog, Barley. All the fair food I shared with him, well, let's just say he was heroically moved and not at the usual time. I always pick up after my dog, so used the first thing I could find!

On the bright side, I just found the gift card in my wallet. I remember rummaging thru the stuff I got at registration and thinking, "Ah, beer!" before stashing it safely away. Thanks for the suds! :thumb

Just placed an order for an ME 880. Hopefully it will last longer on the front of my sidecar rig than the Anakee 2 that's nearly dead at 4000 miles!

Love your sense of humor, though the image of me squatting over an orange bag between the vendor buildings had me wondering about your sanity.

Crossfire,

-Anthony

Thanks a lot Anthony. You're the man. Just one more reason I continue to buy from Revzilla. Everyone there is fantastic and you carry the best gear at the best prices. Thanks again Anthony.

crossfire3006

Crossfire,

-Anthony

By the way, the picture and phrase is AWESOME!

LOVE Revzilla!! Missed rally this year, but met Anthony and his mom last year in Bloomsburg. If anyone met his mom, she's the BOMB!! Hey Anthony, have you convinced her to ride yet??? :lol

Revzilla coupon

I DID get my free beer ( Boulevard Wheat) from Revzilla and may use the coupon later on something besides tires. Tires have gone up a LOT lately and I was comparing all the different online vendors and Revzilla had the best price until checkout where they add a $5 surcharge--puts them about even with everyone else. The Michelin Anakee 2's are out of stock at some sites, but -- I will wait ( until they go up more) . Thanks Revzilla--lots of stuff on your site. I am sure I will find something I cant' live without before the expiration date.

LOVE Revzilla!! Missed rally this year, but met Anthony and his mom last year in Bloomsburg. If anyone met his mom, she's the BOMB!! Hey Anthony, have you convinced her to ride yet??? :lol

+1 for giving my moms a shout out! She does rock. I am a lucky guy to have such a cool mom, no BS. Glad you dug her too.

Thanks again for the love.

Anthony

Back