• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Well done Gate Chairs!

GeorgeR1200RT

Thank you and well done to Gate Chairs Kevin Greenwald and George Davies!

I have done gate duty and other volunteer functions at several rally's, and Kevin and George were very well organized.

One of the things they did was communicate instructions and expectations to all of us who signed up in advance. They made the job easy and enjoyable.

Thanks Kevin :thumb and George :thumb

Couldn't agree more! I had a chance to work with both Kevin and George setting up newly purchased canopies before the first shift on Wednesday. Both those guys had it all worked out and we had a few laughs along the way too.

Kevin's wife, Ann was working just as hard....really enjoyed meeting her as well! It was 105f but we had shade and an unlimited supply of ice-cold water.

Thanks Kevin, Ann, and George!

Mark Timmerman

P.S Thanks Kevin....the Boulevard went down well ;-)

Mark

Volunteer made it easy...........

I'm sure that Kevin & Ann will agree with me in saying that it's Volunteer's that make things look easy. Thank you and everyone else that stepped up to the plate for time that could of been spent else where's I'm sure. :thumb:thumb:thumb

The heat didn't make it any easier and with the attendance being down we had a smaller pool of volunteers to work with. None the less everything went smooth and we all thank you.

I'd also like to thank the MOA & the Oasis folks for keeping us supplied with plenty of cold water. Who ever came up with the idea definitely deserves a pat on the back. :kiss:kiss:kiss

Thanks All & Ride Safe,
P

Just rolled in last night after 700 brutal miles in temps that peaked at 111.

Still smiling inside my helmet though at all the volunteers that stepped forward and helped George and I staff the gates and welcome all to this 40th Anniversary Party!

Thank You - Kevin (Gates Chair) :wave

Jon and myself did wed and thur night. Yeah it was hot. Yeah we had a blast. Yeah we will do it agian.

Back