• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Here's What I already Like About the Rally

stkmkt1

First time to a MOA Rally. Haven't even left home yet. But, last night, while filling the tank on the GSA in preparation of the trip, a fellow comes over and says " on your way to Sedalia?" He and his wife left today. My wife and I are leaving Friday. But more importantly, I already have a new friend in the making. Can't wait to see everyone there. Wish I could have come earlier.
Already making plans to hit next year's as I return from the Arctic.

I love this stuff!

What I love is how happy everyone is almost universally!

We're having such fun!

Voni
sMiling

rally

I just got back home from my first MOA rally and had a great time. Motorcyclists from everywhere and all ready to be friendly and talk about our favorite thing, BMW motorcycles. Already planning to go next year and head up to Alaska after that.

Back