• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Need a room please

czrider

If anyone knows of a last minute cancellation, I need a motel room for the Rally. I know it's a long shot, but I'll never know if I don't ask.
Thanx
CZrider:banghead
312 841 8884

I have a room in Warsaw Mo at the PArkview Inn. I'm probably
going to cancel on Tuesday if I can't get off the fence on the weather.
I rode about 2 hours last week in 102, yea tires were around 135-140.
Temps in Michigan are lookin to be in the 80's so I might run north for
a couple of days. I can dress for the cold, but ya can't ride naked. :)
The room is Wed. Thurs., and Friday nights.

Room at Econolodge Truman Inn in Sedalia

A staph infection has grounded me this week so I'm not going to the rally. :hungover. I have a room at the Econolodge Truman Inn in Sedalia (maybe 2 miles from the rallyl) for Wednesday through Saturday night (checking out Sunday). Can I pass you the reservation number and you can change the reservation at check in or do I need to cancel first. Not sure if they have a waiting list. PM me.

Here at the last minute I'm just deciding to attend the rally so I'm looking for a single room. I better start callin around, I'll keep an eye on this thread too. See ya there!

Here at the last minute I'm just deciding to attend the rally so I'm looking for a single room. I better start callin around, I'll keep an eye on this thread too. See ya there!

Cancelled my room today at Twin Pines Motel in Tifton, about 20 miles East on Hwy 50.

Got invite to stay in RV at Rally.

I cancelled my room in Warsaw. Park view Inn, or something like that.
I'm going over Sat am. My buddy talked me into camping..
I'm hoping it cools off enough to get a little sleep..:violin

Back