• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Did 1039 miles since 1815 Wednesday

1der

Had to take my granddaughter to Boston yesterday. Left Dunkirk, NY at 1815 yesterday. Had help from my son-in-law. He drove 300 and I drove the rest(in a rental car) After this I'm not sure i want to do 720 next Tuesday an my way to the rally. Guess I'll suck-it-up and give it a try. Still should make it the 900+ to Sedalia in two days.Hope to be able to meet some of you people there. Just look for the white 2012 Honda GL1800.m ( my OTHER bikes are Beemers with over 250,000 don't give me a hard time, PLEASE)

I love bikes, no hard time from me! See you there! Look for white 93 R100R Legend.:bikes:dance

Mike Horne
76 R90/6
93 R100R Legend

Had to take my granddaughter to Boston yesterday. Left Dunkirk, NY at 1815 yesterday. Had help from my son-in-law. He drove 300 and I drove the rest(in a rental car) After this I'm not sure i want to do 720 next Tuesday an my way to the rally. Guess I'll suck-it-up and give it a try. Still should make it the 900+ to Sedalia in two days.Hope to be able to meet some of you people there. Just look for the white 2012 Honda GL1800.m ( my OTHER bikes are Beemers with over 250,000 don't give me a hard time, PLEASE)

1der - We have a group from the BMW Riders Club of WNY going down. We're meeting early (7am-ish) at the Eden/Angola exit off the 90 - about two exits up from you - on Wednesday the 18th. We have a cabin with an extra bunk near Bloomington, IN rented. We plan to take Route 50 from there to the rally on Thursday - arrival time approx. 6pm.
You're welcome to join us...the bunk space is pretty cheap: $12. We're going to do the same route in reverse starting Sunday morning.

Just let me know!

Mark

When do you plan on GETTING BACK to western NY? I'm leaving Tuesday morning 0400 so going Wed would not work well. BMW Riders Club of WNY is the the same club that does the "Glen Rally"? I'm thinking not. Went to the "BullFrog rally back in the 90's. I think that was your group. PM me or call check your PM's.

Back