• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any local clubs in Central Ct?

R

r1100r

Just wondering how to find out what motorcycling clubs are around in CT. thanks. I heard of the Yankee Beemers but the events don't seem to line up with my schedule.

Answered my own question

I was looking on the forum and discovered the Ct river valley BMW riders. Crvbmw.org.

Looks like the only group in ct.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Only about an hour away to RI. HAVE A GEAT SUMMER

Roy, he is in PlainVILLE not PlainFIELD, (which is very close to RI)! That said, I can recommend the Yankee Beemers as well as the Ocean State club. Good guys! (I lived in CT for 50 years)

:waveMy bad... What's up AZgman, I agree the YB's would be good , but he wasn't interested and I was just offering another avenue. I think he should join both. Hot in AZ???:thumb

It was 115 several days this week, so yeah, its hot!

July and August are like January and February in New England; everybody stays inside.

Hey there!

Hi r1100R

I'm right around the corner from you in Meriden. I've not had luck in Connecting with any clubs either. If you'd like another to join a ride over to a club or are looking to throw some miles on this fall. Give me a shout.

Peace

Hi r1100R

I'm right around the corner from you in Meriden. I've not had luck in Connecting with any clubs either. If you'd like another to join a ride over to a club or are looking to throw some miles on this fall. Give me a shout.

Peace

The CRVBMW Club is pretty active and I am surprised nobody else has answered you.

There are no club meetings during the summer since it's riding time.
Who did you try to contact?

clubs

Hi r1100R

Peace

You can add me to that list also...

The CRVBMW Club is pretty active and I am surprised nobody else has answered you.

There are no club meetings during the summer since it's riding time.
Who did you try to contact?

The club itself is really pretty active with rides, meeting, campout, and events.
Try to get in touch with any one of the officers.

Hi r1100R

Peace

You can add me to that list also...

I am at Cromwell and always up for a ride.

Back