• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

A tour of Sierra Bullets

There are three of us that would like to do an afternoon tour. Put us in the 1:15 if there is room.

Thanks

Jerry - thank you for setting this up, please give my slots to someone else. I find no humor in high temps and have changed my plans to go north and check out the boreal forest (70 - 50 degrees) - Paul

Spaces open

That is two spaces open for the North bound rider.

BTW, I have been camped here for two days and the weather is great. Nice breeze, low humidity, low 70s at night.

If you need to find me at the rally, my cell is 910-262-2843 and I am camped in the RV area next to my buddy's motor coach in space 167. Can't miss my little tent next to the monsters.

Thank you Sierra Bullets

The tour this morning was terrific. It was great to see machinery that has been in use since before WWII, still turning out top quality product. This is a class operation and we were treated like royalty.

Thank you Jerry and Sierra

Thanks again Jerry for setting these up. The late afternoon tour was great!

Gamecocks aren't all bad, if you fry them up and add some potato salad they're ok.

I think the Cindy Earl you are talking about used to live in the Baton Rouge area and has since moved away. If it is her I am glad to hear she is still into bikes.

Back