• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

A tour of Sierra Bullets

JDOCKERY132445

OldBMWMaster
There is an incredible factory in Sedalia that I have arranged tours with. This is the communication I received from Dawn at Sierra Bullets.

If possible we would like to take about 10 to 12 people at a time. So if we can set up two times in the morning and two times in the afternoon that would be great.

I was thinking a 9:15 and a 10:30 for in the morning. Then maybe a 1:15 and 2:30 in the afternoon, for Friday the 20th.

I also forwarded your information on to a lady that is coming to the bike rally, Cindy Earle, and was wondering about a tour, that way she could schedule with you.

I will fill up the slots here and with a sign up sheet at Registration. It would be a great help if you would let me know here what time slot works best for you. This is a great opportunity to visit a quality manufacturer.

http://www.sierrabullets.com/index.cfm?section=about&page=history

Jerry

Sign me up for the morning tour on Friday. I would like to include my shooting and riding buddy on this for a total of two.

Time and location to meet is appreciated:)

Put me down for 2 friday morning. I will be there wednesday as I and my riding partner are voulenteering on one of the gates.

9:15 is full

Thanks guys. The 9:15 tour is full and the 10:30m is filling quickly. I have not started with the afternoon tours; but if anyone wants those times, just let me know.

Jerry

Jerry, I've used Sierra Bullets for target shooting and hunting for many years. A quality product for sure. See you at the Rally and at the factory for the tour.
Ride Safe

tour

Put me down for the 230 tour please. I get off gate duty at 2 so that should work out fine. Ive put thousands of the 168 hpbt down range so it will be neat to see where they came from. Thanks for setting it up.

Back