• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Parking

amiles

I will be riding my R90 to and camping on the rally grounds. My wife will arrive in our minivan & will join me.

I am unable to find a designated parking area on the rally map for her to park the minivan. Have I just been unable to find parking on the rally plan map.

This is my 1st rally.

I have a hotel reservation so where do I park my bike when I get there?
Same area as the cars?

Thks

Pretty much whatever you like. This is a BMW motorcycle rally :groovy

Unless signs tell you not to!

Voni
sMiling

I know nobody ask this before, I may bring my car with roof top tent or rv, I know the rv part but what about car with a roof top tent?
Do I have to park with cars or can I find spot where a tents are set up?:scratch
here how the set up looks like
114_0079.jpg

EDGE of parking lot with grass behind wagon... with a field of tents/bikes just beyond.
Handy to have "support vehicle" right by the camp site. Like a living room with AC!

And to add to Voni's comments... this joint is so big, cycles/bikes will be moving around EVERWHERE & ALL THE TIME. It appears to be 1 1/4 mile between camping
at NE corner (club camping & general) and the Sherpa/special needs/GT Giant area near SW corner!!!
You'll say "I'll walk over a see my friends"... about once; then by day 2 its "day riding
on the rally grounds"! Hope its not so hot I gotta ride to the beer tent!
And those trams.... never seem to pass a bathroom! THEY WILL BE PACKED!

Back