• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

LGBT meet n'greet

tvgal2000

I love to lurk!
Hi ALL!

Just wanted to let you know that with the change in policy for meet n' greets at the rally, I'll be posting a message on the message board about the location and time of the LGBTQA get together. I should be getting to the rally on Thursday afternoon.

EVERYONE is welcome to join us, so long as you're not out to 'change our minds' or 'convert' anyone. Respect, as Aretha sang!

*LGBTQA = Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Ally

Looking forward to meeting new people and catching up with old friends!
See you in Sedalia!
:twirl:clap:wave:thumb:rocker

I hope I can join the group -- I'm helping vend Autocom so will need to arrange time!! Glad you're doing this and thanks!

Yeah!

I'll be there Thursday. I was never was able to get to Bloomsburg last year but had planned to meet the group. No conversions intended. Great to have diversity in the club.

looking forward to meeting new friends and get reacquainted with old friends! Spread the word if you know anyone who would be interested in joining us!

:thumb

Hope you guys/gals have a good turnout and a great time. I'd say hey but I don't go to rallies. So, "hey."

LGBT Meet and Greet

None from what I understand. We didn't get our act together early enough to let people have a location and time. What say we start working on this RIGHT NOW for Salem? I'm going to be there and want to meet other LGBT BMW riders.....

Lisa

Non-event

I was looking forward to it myself but it must have been a secret meeting? Anyway hope you all connected. It was truly a good rally even though I did not win any prizes.

Why not have a Yahoo group or Facebook page so we can keep in touch with each other through out the year/riding season?
Maybe we could plan a meet up as a ride destination for a weekend sometime in the future.
I was also a little disappointed that there wasn't a meet up.
Safe riding,
Robb

Back