• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Six weeks in Japan

karlheckman

Leaving next Saturday for a six week tour of Japan. We start on foot in Kyoto for a couple of days, and pick up rental bikes in Okayama (southern Honshu) several days later. From there we will head north for the entire length of the island, zigzagging through the Japanese Alps and hooking up with the MotoQuest Hokkaido tour on August 4. After Hokkaido, we will take another week getting back to Okayama. I haven't done one of these tour postings before, so I hope I will have the discipline to add regular updates and photos. Here is my mount-

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 91
Sounds like a exciting trip; keep us posted. also, stay on the right side of the road, the left that is.

DW

Great trip!! Have a save ride and keep us informed. :thumb
Subscribed :lurk

Hi Karl

Did you take your trip to Japan? If so, how did that go? Did you make any post about it?

DW

Back