• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Registration confirmation?

Polarbear

Polarbear
Do we get a confirmation notice from MOA that we are registered? I did it a month+ ago, no word from MOA. I am GSGiant and did it(registered) through them for the GSGypsy Tour and Sweepstake entry included, I paid for. Just wondering I have no paper in hand. HOW are the Sweepstakes given out, I have no # assigned to me! Maybe at registration when entering rally? Wondering, as I have always got notice in the mail, previous rallies....Thanks. Randy#13233:thumb

Got my answer:)

Calling MOA Central, they were very helpful describing whats up there and entrys are being processed as we speak. A slight mixup has occured at their locale, so be patient, its coming:). I'm not giving the # out here as they may be swamped with calls, BUT you have resources you can find it, if need be, call'em....I did and they are working HARD at getting our data IN today. Registering through GSGiants/Gypsy Tour had a "hickup" and its known there in MOA HQ....Thanks, Randy:thumb

Rally Confirmations

Confirmations will be sent if you mailed in your form or called the office and registered over the phone. If you registered online that confirmation will be all you get. The Registration area will have all of your forms when you arrive. We are not experiencing problems with the system or hickups, as suggested. We are checking all areas where tickets and registrations were purchased to make sure that everyone has been entered. With several places on the internet selling tickets we are just being very cautious that we get all entered. If you have not received your sweepstake ticket number you can call the office and get a replacement but as long as you have a ticket number you will be admitted to the rally under the same name as your sweepstake ticket. Also, to avoid any further confusion, regardless how many tickets you purchased in your name you will only have one entrance to the rally.

If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.

See you in Sedalia!

Ride Safe!
Tammy
Operations Manager

Confirmations will be sent if you mailed in your form or called the office and registered over the phone. If you registered online that confirmation will be all you get. The Registration area will have all of your forms when you arrive. We are not experiencing problems with the system or hickups, as suggested. We are checking all areas where tickets and registrations were purchased to make sure that everyone has been entered. With several places on the internet selling tickets we are just being very cautious that we get all entered. If you have not received your sweepstake ticket number you can call the office and get a replacement but as long as you have a ticket number you will be admitted to the rally under the same name as your sweepstake ticket. Also, to avoid any further confusion, regardless how many tickets you purchased in your name you will only have one entrance to the rally.

If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.

See you in Sedalia!

Ride Safe!
Tammy
Operations Manager

Tammy, thanks for the information. Today when I ordered my ticket and registerd for the rally I recieved two numbers by email. One number for the sweepstake and another number for the rally. By looking at the posts on the forum I thought I would also get something in the mail.
I now know I have everything I need.
Think I'll enter both numbers in my phone so I don't loose them.

I got none of it yet, registered through GS Group some time ago. Ian S. sent me a document showing my payment, but I need the # for Sweepstake soon, Yes! Repeated what I was told in phone conversation this AM is all. Glad ya'll on top of it, makes me happy. I'm coming anyways, no confirm or with. Registration can get me in, figure it out. I would like my Sweep# before I leave home this coming week:). Close to leaving without it here! I will call again, if its not here on depart day and/or maybe pick it up at Rally regis.gate..Is that possible?. Thanks, Randy:thumb PS;HEY, a BIG thanks for ya'lls work, MOA HQ... I am not a newbie, 35+ years in here:) All great, with much of my time in at this too. Hope to see ya soon. R:thumb

Back