• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Tulsa BMW Dealership

JimOKC

Has anybody dealt with this dealership, Im in OKC and wonder where i should take my bike too since the OKC dealership shut down. :whistle

Tulsa

Bought my bike there and have had it serviced twice so far. Friendly folks, decent labor rate of $75.

Tulsa

Went up there last week. The shop got me in and out so I could head back to OKC, nice folks, will go there again. Thanks for info guys!

Has anybody dealt with this dealership, Im in OKC and wonder where i should take my bike too since the OKC dealership shut down. :whistle

We have purchased two bikes from them: good prices, and we have received very good service. They call us back when they say they will, and they get us in early because we have to make that long, long trek back to the city.

Tulsa BMW/Ironhorse

Just another plug for them. I've had my new R1200RT 5 months and it now has 16.487 miles on it. I've had them service it 3 times so far and they've done great. Friendly staff and they get you right back on the road. I had an issue with the top case latch and they got it done on warranty exactly when they said they would. I've also taken a 2010 F650GS that I had bought used. They brought the service up to date, including 3 campaigns that the previous owner hadn't bothered with. The 100 mile drive for service isn't really that big an issue, even today in 57 degree rain. You gotta ride somewhere right? Go buy a bike from Jim and tell him Mike sent you, he'll treat you right.

Just another plug for them. I've had my new R1200RT 5 months and it now has 16.487 miles on it. I've had them service it 3 times so far and they've done great. Friendly staff and they get you right back on the road. I had an issue with the top case latch and they got it done on warranty exactly when they said they would. I've also taken a 2010 F650GS that I had bought used. They brought the service up to date, including 3 campaigns that the previous owner hadn't bothered with. The 100 mile drive for service isn't really that big an issue, even today in 57 degree rain. You gotta ride somewhere right? Go buy a bike from Jim and tell him Mike sent you, he'll treat you right.

Your bike required three services in less than 16 1/2 miles? I might have to rethink this whole BMW thing........

Your bike required three services in less than 16 1/2 miles? I might have to rethink this whole BMW thing........

I'd like to see that odometer...that's the most accurate I've seen, down to three decimal places! :stick I suspect that's either a comma instead of a period or he meant to put a "K" at the end signifying 1000s of miles.

Parts girl

Actually, I'm cheating on her, I'm in Shasta Lake , CA getting a Russell seat fitted tomorrow and am getting the 18K service done at Sierra BMW in Sparks, NV on Friday before I head back to OK. Maybe she won't be too upset with me when I go see her for the 24K.

I concur with the good words others have posted about Tulsa BMW. Good work at reasonable prices. Friendly folks too. While it is a bit of a ride to get there from NE TX, they are my dealer of choice.

again

It was a chilly 32 degrees this morning when I rode from OKC to Tulsa for my R1200RT's 24, 000 mile service. She also turned 7 months old today. As usual, excellent service, hot coffee, and some good conversation while I waited. It was a much nicer ride home but not too bad this morning with my heated seat, grips, and jacket liner. They've got a nice inventory in stock including the new dark red 1600 GTL.

Tulsa BMW shop

I serviced my RT12 at this location before the rally in Sedalia, MO. They did a good job and are friendly. I would recommend them.

I also live in Tulsa and very happy to have a local shop!

Thumbs Up

The Tulsa dealership are good folks.

They used to be a chopper store and that turned a lot of people off. The location is terrible- possibly the worst place in Tulsa you could imagine. Horrible suburban mall traffic, not visible from the major street and a terrible place to take a test ride.

But they jumped into the BMW thing with both feet and have done an outstanding job so far as I know.

Back