• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Kickstand Lodge july 7

macstudley

Ambassador since 1984
Does anyone want to meet me for a campout this Saturday at Kickstand Lodge? It's in Stecoah NC on Hwy 28. They also have cabins and a bunkhouse for those without a tent. :thumb

They serve dinner for a donation-minimum $10 and it's pretty good. Also there's a diner nearby.

Can't make the run but thanks for the info. Haven't been out that way since spring and somehow have managed to miss that this exists.
One more option for the area is always nice.
Please post some comments on it after your run.
Thkx...

I've been there several times and I like it a lot. They keep fridges with cold beer and soft drinks for donations since I don't think they're allowed to sell it (beer). I carried my tent for my May visit with the BMW Georgia club and my wife and I stayed in a cabin last year. They have a large covered pavilion for hanging out and eating dinner and a bonfire at night. You really can't go wrong.

Back