• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Route Suggestions, Ohio to Missouri, BMWMOA Rally

zenduddhist

Hey All,

Going to Sedalia, Missouri for the BMW Rally in a couple of weeks. Anybody have suggestions for a more scenic route from Central Ohio to the rally? Would like to stay mainly on 2 lane, possibly 4 lane highways, no interstates. Wouldn't mind having to get on the interstate for periods of time to get from one scenic section to another.

Thanks!

Chris McCarthy

If I had the time, my route would be to follow the Ohio River to the Mississippi River. From there cut through the Ozarks to Sedalia.

Us50:)

I did US50 across there last year coming home to CA from PA Rally last year. It was delightful riding, most all of it. I rode the Ohio River too, most all of it going East to the rally in PA. Really nice stuff there. The history is HUGE along the Ohio River, even finding where George Washington, as a Surveyor crossed it:). Its up North, near WheelingWVA/Ohio area. Enjoyed that ride a lot:). Randy:usa at its best!

Back