• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The GS Giant's Dualsport Dayrides - 2012

Is the little guy second from the end supposed to be Lt. Dan or Kevin? Or the frijole who bagged on the party?? Negative points for the frijole!

In order. Steve and me, Scott, Lynn and Kevin, Lt. Dan (guarding the track from 2 a.m. test rides), me again.

Let's get this party started.

In order. Steve and me, Scott, Lynn and Kevin, Lt. Dan (guarding the track from 2 a.m. test rides), me again.

Let's get this party started.

:bar

We need a Queenie!

And a PARTY it will be! To all the noobs, we welcome you and it is guaranteed to be a great time. Has anyone checked the weather? We gonna get wet!

Thanks for posting these up guys! I planned to stop by the "Hospitality tent" and ask about dual-sport rides in the area.

I plan to do the Performance Center Offroad Course over the winter, so I'll be up to Giant standards. :dance

Once the beer is flowing, let's hope everyone is still a stand'er. However, the Queen officially bans the bare'ers!

Thanks for posting these again...I now have to decide which ones to ride. Any suggestions? I'm a noob to moto's (in my 4th season), but a solid mountain biker - some of the weigh-shifting and basic principles transfer over. Overall, I'm not a total noob.

I should arrive Thursday evening - around 6pm - and plan to stop by the GS Giant tent. When will people be there to shoot the poop and talk ride routes?

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks for posting these again...I now have to decide which ones to ride. Any suggestions? I'm a noob to moto's (in my 4th season), but a solid mountain biker - some of the weigh-shifting and basic principles transfer over. Overall, I'm not a total noob.

I should arrive Thursday evening - around 6pm - and plan to stop by the GS Giant tent. When will people be there to shoot the poop and talk ride routes?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark,

Look me up when you get there. I created most of the routes and would be happy to help.

In general the routes are all scenic and I tried to give them a theme or destination that people may find interesting (War of Northern Aggression, Historic Town, etc).

See you Thursday.

Eddie

Last edited:

Thanks,
Mark

Just come on over to the GS Giant tent. There's always poop shootin' going on!

Mark,

Look me up when you get there. I created most of the routes and would be happy to help.

In general the routes are all scenic and I tried to give them a theme or destination that people may find interesting (War of Northern Aggression, Historic Town, etc).

See you Thursday.

Eddie

Eddie

Eddie - Will do. Thanks!

Mark

Back