• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Reflective decals

I bought a set of reflective saddlebag decals from Bob's, for fitment on a new bag lid....they're fine for the rear that I need, but no side decals in his kit. I called and they said it must be two different brands? The originals on my bags have a side decal, that is cut to go around the rondel and another piece cut for the front of the bag lid. You can tell they are die-cut, and not homemade/ hand cut.

I would like to match them, anybody know what brand they might be?

Thanks,Ron

Ron

not to be difficult, but are you sure?

I don't ever recall the ones that you are speaking about. Only the ones that go on the back.

My over-sized lids had a side reflector, as part of the kit, but if memory serves, it was just a line. And the bags already have a rectangular red reflector built into them.

sdc

not to be difficult, but are you sure?

I don't ever recall the ones that you are speaking about. Only the ones that go on the back.

My over-sized lids had a side reflector, as part of the kit, but if memory serves, it was just a line. And the bags already have a rectangular red reflector built into them.

sdc

Yes, a poster on another forum, posted the site. it is MotoEquip. The ones I'm missing are an additional kit ...RK-5. That provides the side,decal & the one for the front of the bag lid.

Called Bob's to order and the parts guy said he'd never heard of it, :dunno... put me on hold, came back & said well....we have two in stock $12.99. Guess they [do] exsist....:thumb

Back