Thread: Reflective decals

Hybrid View

Reflective decals

I bought a set of reflective saddlebag decals from Bob's, for fitment on a new bag lid....they're fine for the rear that I need, but no side decals in his kit. I called and they said it must be two different brands? The originals on my bags have a side decal, that is cut to go around the rondel and another piece cut for the front of the bag lid. You can tell they are die-cut, and not homemade/ hand cut.

I would like to match them, anybody know what brand they might be?

Thanks,Ron

Ron

not to be difficult, but are you sure?

I don't ever recall the ones that you are speaking about. Only the ones that go on the back.

My over-sized lids had a side reflector, as part of the kit, but if memory serves, it was just a line. And the bags already have a rectangular red reflector built into them.

sdc
    Somers, NY

Just enjoying the ride.......

Quote Originally Posted by sdpc2 View Post
    not to be difficult, but are you sure?

I don't ever recall the ones that you are speaking about. Only the ones that go on the back.

My over-sized lids had a side reflector, as part of the kit, but if memory serves, it was just a line. And the bags already have a rectangular red reflector built into them.

sdc
    Yes, a poster on another forum, posted the site. it is MotoEquip. The ones I'm missing are an additional kit ...RK-5. That provides the side,decal & the one for the front of the bag lid.

Called Bob's to order and the parts guy said he'd never heard of it, ... put me on hold, came back & said well....we have two in stock $12.99. Guess they [do] exsist....