• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

oregon rally/meet

ISAMEMON

Grammarian no, Rider yes
how did it go
any info, pics, stories
missed it cause I was driving a 26 ft u-haul wiht a 2 horse trailer from hersey pa to yucapia california to help my son and his family move back to the west coast.
but I did get to go for a real nice ride on my return, not counting fuel line problems

Chief Joseph Rally- BMWRO 2012

I was there. I rode from the Seattle area Wednesday and camped at Deschutes River CG near Biggs, OR. I was up early to get these beginning photos. After the rally on Sunday morning, I rode down to Malheur Wildlife Refuge to get some photos of the birds.

Here is a video with music to watch the slideshow by....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdhFlKE3qRk

Enjoy,
Steve Irby
Washington State BMW Riders
40th Annual Cascade Country Rendezvous in
Menlo, WA July 19-22, 2012
www.wsbmwr.org:)

Great photos and thank-you for posting and sharing it with us.

If you don't mind, where did you find the music and who is it?

Thanks again.

Oregon Riding Video

Great photos and thank-you for posting and sharing it with us.

If you don't mind, where did you find the music and who is it?

Thanks again.

Sorry it took me so long to get back on here.
That music is Living Temples by David Lantz. New Age flute music.

got flute?

-Sirby

Back