• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

C650gt ??

Hope so:)

They look neat and have more HP than my old AirheadR100. Getting a ride at the rally however is for the very early signers, so be aware of the crowds, be early for demo's. I like to see the new water cooled 1200 twin too. Randy:thumb

Right now i plan to leave NC. on Tuesday and hope my old bones can make it there by Thursday morning. If they bring them i will be sure to sign up as soon as I get there.

Uh...

Why not leave monday & be there "sometime" wednesday? ...or Tuesday eve.
Gives you mo-time to settle-in for the Thursday till Sunday Rally.
And you could be 1st in line to sign-up...rested & ready.
The price is the same. ;)

Well , my mom says i cannot be out there all alone by myself on the road anymore :whistle

So I have to wait for the other guys and when they want to leave.:dunno

I'm not a camper and will be staying down the road a piece.:thumb

Oh...

Good answer... those "kitchen passes" often have conditions of conformance!
And de-motel likely not cheap.
Happy Trails... will see you there

Actually the motel is very reasonable, $49.95 ++ .
Small Mom & Pop place had 3 reviews, 2 were very positive, the third was just ok.

I don't mind as long as it's clean and functional.

If I had my druthers I would be staying in Sedalia at a higher end place. A small luxury i indulge myself with when on the road. I don't travel all that much anymore so it's a trade off.

Back