• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any F1 fans in Austin TX be willing to let a Beemer brother camp in your back yard?

txmxrider

I'm trying to figure out a way to attend the F1 race at COTA without breaking the bank. Would anyone in the Austin area be willing to let a clean, sober, middle-aged, solo rider pitch a tent in your back yard for four nights, Nov 15, 16, 17 and 18? I had reservations at an RV park but once they figured out that the dates I reserved were during the F1 race they quadrupled the camping fee. Likewise all of the hotels within driving distance. I refuse to be raped by those scoundrels and am looking for viable alternatives.

If any takers, please let me know and we'll discuss offline.

Thanks!

Back