Thread: Duluth for Lunch ?

Hybrid View

Duluth for Lunch ?

We will be traveling through Duluth around lunch time on a Saturday in late July. We want to stop by the Aerostich Outlet. Any lunch recommendations near by ?

Tremont, IL
    Can't help but remember when I visited Aerostich in December 2008. Temp was 24 below zero. Lots of snow on the ground. I walk in and tell a lady that I'm here to get fitted for a Darian outfit. She asks me where I'm from. I say Central Illinois. She says "you didn't ride here today did you? I thought she was crazy.

Now I know better. I know people who do ride in weather like that. But I draw the line at 10 below.
    '09 BMW 1200 GSA, 2013 BMW 700GS, 2000 Goldwing SE, '09' V Star 950, '09 Honda Rebel,
    '77 Honda 750A. Holding at six til I get new garage built - need more room for more bikes!

Grandma's down by the lift bridge
    95 R100Rt, 07 650 GS
    Eagle, wi
    "He's gone and nothin gone bring him back"

Twin Cities - MN
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegates View Post
    Grandma's down by the lift bridge
    I'll 2nd that recommendation. Be sure to have the onion rings. They've also got a lot of great beer on tap.
    Brad D. - Member #105766
    '77 R100RS - Black Beauty (big pipe, baby!)
    '94 R1100RS - Sylvia

Tiverton, RI
    The Deluth Diner. Itr was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. We went last year after going to Aerostich. It's only afew blocks away. Try the Banana Cream Pie.. I went last year on my way to the RA Rally.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I

Naperville, IL

9-11 inches of rain there this week, much flooding being publised. Verify with any place you are going that they are open before going.