• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

West Coast via I-90

BMW Triumphant

Ed Kilner #176066
I arrived on Vancouver island last Saturday from just est of Toronto. Straight across, except one day "wasted" in South Dakota, which was some of the finest recreational riding I have ever done.

33 C in Montana, knew it was hot, but the Aerostitch 2-piece was surprisingly good.

Thn, cold and wet.

Scary through Snoqualmie pass with bad visibility, fast truck traffic, and hen Seattle traffic and terrible surface streets.

My blog has much more, and I will be returning across Canada starting next week.

A lifetime dream, half done, with no mechanical issues.

Best to ya:)

Done that loop myself a few times over and its all great. US Hwy2 across USA is another you may try someday. I did the Trans Canada Hwy about 5 years back, BC to NovaScotia, WOW what a trip I had from California. Canada is NICE, treated really swell while there and much LESS population up there:). Couple favorites were Regina and the RCMP Academy, finding the hills of Ontario after a long crossing the flats and Ottawa was really neat and Quebec City, just a few I loved seeing:). Too many more to list...Randy:thumb

SR 20 across the northern width of Washington State beats the pants off of US 2, which beats the pants off of I-90. It's the most northern east-west highway in our state. The next east-west highway north is the Trans-Canada Hwy.

For me, the crossing of the US was all new. People everywhere were friendly.

Here in BC, my buddy takes me to a coffee shop every morning. Great group of guys.

Off Sunday

Back