• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ottawa Valley Tech Day

wecm31

Luddite Looney
Come one, come all to the 4th annual Ottawa Valley Tech Day:wave

On paper there are 70 or so Ontario Airheads, yet the AM David Home thinks he has only met less than half that number. Maybe this will chase some of the lurkers out of the bushes.

We will be meeting at my humble country chateau south of Eganville, on the shores of Constant Creek. Full garage with carport, most evey tool you could name and lots of experts (cough, cough...) to guide your efforts.

Food and drink provided, lots of room for camping or bedrolling in the basement if you prefer. Early arrivals on Friday June 22, wrenches will be swinging at light speed on Saturday the 23rd and we will likely roll out for a group ride through the hills at ~ 3 pm.

PM me for details or check your Airmail.

:dance

So if I show up I get to my pick pick of tapes? I could bring some reel to reel tapes? maybe strap the palyer to the rt and bring it alomg? All sounds good but Im working that weekend. Next year give me some notice and its a four sure. Ya know Alpine is 10 mins form here? Would really like to have a tech day, Alpine further,Dark Star, Camp out ralley at Alpine! Dream come true!:groovy

No problem Mike, you show up and you can pick the show to play... I must
have over a hundred easy. No reel to reel or DAT though, just Maxell XLs..

Hey, Alpine Tech Day and Dead session combined, I'm in!!!

Never made it to Alpine; got to Pine Knob and Soldier Field amongst
other places. Only say the GD with JG ~ 30 times, have seen the boys
play on another dozen or so. They don't cross the border much to come
up here....

Back