• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Rally 2012

Just there:)

I was just there in CC,TX a short while back on my GSA1200. April, it was. My kids are Navy and one got their Gold Wings there. I rode in for the ceremony, from the West coast. It was hot, even then in Spring! I IB'd it there and back, all slab running. Got another 1000+ day in too:), Corpus to Tucson, if you wonder! Its a 1030m...Me/GSA= 17hours:). YOU riding GS :thumbor the like, JOIN us for GSGiant pre rally in Oark,Ark., starts the 15th and we end up in Sedalia the 18th:). Randy

Barley and I have been doing a lot of training rides in the unseasonable heat we had the past week or so. It's impacted our rhythm a bit, forcing more hydration breaks. But it feels like we're getting acclimated. Three more weeks till we head out in the great scenic arc thru NY, PA, MD, WV, VA, KY, TN and AR to get there!

1503bdfd.jpg

Back