Would you like to spend some time at the rally getting to know how things work? How about spending time in a cart driving around helping fellow rally goers? If yes, then sign up to be a security volunteer..!
Volunteer teams of two will cover the rally grounds in carts for 3-hour shifts to:
- assist rally goers with directions, answer questions, help with special needs
- check wristbands
- take items to lost & found
- observe & report operational issues with rally grounds or facilities
- respond to concerns attendees encounter, help work out common sense solutions
- help manage people & traffic in the event of an on-site medical emergency
Volunteers will also monitor the doors of the four vendor buildings during setup (Tues & Wed) as well as when the buildings open and close each day Thur, Fri & Sat. Volunteers will open and close the gate BMW uses for the demo rides.
Because Security is mobile and always visible, they become the de facto ‘«£meet & greet‘«ō pros of the Rally Team. Still sound like something you want to be involved in..? Alrighty then, just sign up here or drop me an email at email@example.com. I‘«÷ll confirm your interest and gather particulars about your schedule.
Look forward to meeting you and volunteering together in Sedalia. We're gonna have a great time..!
Tom Hill - Security Chair - Atlanta, GA
Jim Merrell - Security Co-Chair - Canton, OH