• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Westerville Oh near Beemerville?????

rbertalotto

Iron Pony motorcycle store (100,000 sq ft of motorcycle nirvana) is in Westerville. How close it this to Beemerville?

It is an easy trip that should not be more than 2 hours of riding. Exit I-270 at SR 3, and go south about 1/2 mile. The store is just north of the interchange of SR 161 and SR 3 on the east side of the road.

Stay away from the SR 161/I-270 interchange. It is in the middle of a MAJOR rebuild.

It is enormous on the inside, and can take a while to check everything out. The prices are ok, but they seem to have everything in stock. :thumb

edit: If you go to Iron Pony, you are only about 20 minutes from the AMA Museum.

Maybe take in the AMA Museum while you're there...

Here's a map (MS S&T's routing; you may prefer another). It's about 100 miles, check, to Westerville. Then, it's just another 25 miles to Pickerington, AMA headquarters. Costs $10 to get in ($5 if you're an AMA member). Highly recommended.

Jim

Attachments

• Lima-Westerville-Pickerington.jpg
    Lima-Westerville-Pickerington.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 114
You will knock at least 10 miles off of Jim's map by taking 117 from Lima to Bellefountaine(sp) instead of I-75.

:thumb

Back